How to manually measure..
Our standard sizing works best on:
Standard 4 to 5 hole shoes
Types of shoes that may require a bit more evaluating for the right fit:
Shoes that have irregular widths between the lace holes or are narrower or wider than standard should be manually measured
- Keds and Vans, along with various other sports shoes, can sometimes run their shoelace holes further apart, best to manually measure.
- 2 and 3 hole shoes – It’s best to manually measure to guarantee the right fit. Dr Martens shoes etc will generally require a custom smaller size
- 6 hole shoes – Laceez can definitely work but best to manually measure
- 7 to 8 holes – Laceez can definitely work but best to manually measure
- Some shoes have a lace that stretches slightly. When measuring, make sure the original lace has no stretch.
Hightops & Boots – Although Laceez are designed for shoes, they can definitely work on hightops and boots but will require the user manually measure and if lacing to the top holes will need to be unlaced and relaced a couple of holes down to avoid breaking when taking off and putting on. Please contact us if you require more information
Manually measure to ensure the perfect fit. Here's how to do it..
|Laceez Australia™ Size||Length in Inches||Length in CM|
(Custom sizes available now, click here if you require a custom size)