Kids Premium Laceez
Laceez Australia™ No Tie Kids Elastic Shoelaces
Laceez may look like regular shoelaces, but try them for yourself and you’ll realise that their innovative yet simple (patent-pending) design is nothing short of a revolution for shoes. Elastic shoelaces are here to stay!
The ultra-smooth quality elastic is made to appear just as regular laces (not curly, no pull-strings, no clips, no magnets, no bungies) and slides with ease into any shoes, the tips lock the elastic laces into the top left and right holes to offer slip-on functionality in a flash.
Why Laceez Australia™?
- Easily turn your child's shoes into slip-ons: classic look, neat and stylish.
- Forget tying, knots, bows, tripping: Laceez shoelaces lock in place.
- Ultra-smooth quality elastic is non-curly and made to resemble standard laces.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed! If you are not completely satisfied, return your Laceez within 30 days for a full refund!
- Made in Australia
How to size:
Standard 4 to 5 hole shoes - Manual Measurement is advised is your shoe has more or less lace holes or has irregular lace widths).
Types of shoes that may require a bit more evaluating for the right fit:
Shoes that have irregular sized lace holes or are narrower or wider than standard should be manually measured
- Keds and Vans, along with various other shoes, can sometimes run their shoelace holes closer together, best to manually measure.
- 2 and 3 hole shoes – It’s best to manually measure to guarantee the right fit. Dr Martens shoes etc will generally require a custom smaller size
- 6 hole shoes – Laceez can definitely work but best to manually measure
- 7 to 8 holes – Laceez can definitely work but best to manually measure
Hightops & Boots – Although Laceez are designed for shoes, they can definitely work on hightops and boots but will require the user manually measure and if lacing to the top holes will need to be unlaced and relaced a couple of holes down to avoid breaking when taking off and putting on. Please contact us if you require more information
Manually measureTo ensure the perfect fit... Here's how to do it..
- Step 1. With the existing "normal" shoelaces in the shoe, have the wearer pull up and tie their shoelaces to their preferred tightness.
- Step 2. Mark the two points where the lace comes out of the top hole.
- Step 3. Slide the shoelace out and measure the distance between the two marks.
- Step 4. Choose the correct size from the list below (if between sizes, then choose the smaller size)
|Laceez Australia™ Size||Length in Inches||Length in CM|
(Custom sizes available now, click here if you require a smaller custom size)
My daughter has an AFO so I got one pair her normal size and one a size up for the shoe with the AFO and it works well
The colours are nice and bright, they are easy to use and excellent quality.
Really great product with extremely fast shipping
We’ve been using Laceez for a couple of years now. Long lasting, easy to use elastic laces that give our son independence when getting his shoes on. He has dysgraphia and hasn’t mastered tying laces so these are the perfect choice for his sport and school shoes. He says they are really comfy to wear too!
Kids Premium Laceez